Sports Litigation Alert is published 24 times per year. Issues are published every other Friday with the exception of a winter break in January and a summer break in July.
Notification of each new issue is provided by email which provides the option to download a PDF of the issue and/or to view the issue’s articles on this website.
Subscriptions also include access to a searchable archive of more than 4500 articles available to subscribers on this website.
To view a sample issue of this publication see Sample Issue.
Sports Law AttorneyAnnual Payment
- A must for Attorneys and Law Firms
- Subscription includes 10 seats so it can be shared with other members of your firm.
Sports Law ProfessorAnnual Payment
- Ideal for Sports Law Professors
- Sports Law Professors using Sports Litigation Alert as required reading for their students can subscribe for free. See FREE Classroom Option for details.
Colleges & UniversitiesAnnual Payment
- Plese contact us by email for information about subscription bundles for colleges and universities.
Student Subscription20-Week Semester
- Students using Sports Litigation Alert as part of a class may subscribe for a special student rate.
- Students must provide the name of their school and participating instructor to qualify for this offer.