Sports Litigation Alert has moved to a new website, and login procedures have changed. Please note the following:
- For the most part, usernames and passwords have been moved from the old site. You can probably log on here.
- If you are unable to log on, you may need to reset your password. This will solve most problems.
- If you do not receive a password reset email within a few minutes, contact us via the Subscriber Support form and we'll manually reset the password and will get back to you.
- If you are a subscriber, but did not create a password on the old site, reset your password.
- If you still can't connect, please contact us via the Subscriber Support form and we'll help locate your account and restore your access.
- If you want to change your password, you can do so from your Account | Profile page once you are logged in.
- If your account includes automatic IP address authentication, but it's not working as expected, please use the adjacent form to contact us with details about your account.
- If your account level allows you to manage members of a group, please visit your profile page for a link to group management functions.