If you have successfully subscribed to Sports Litigation Alert you will have received a receipt from PayPal and a welcome message from this website. If you did not receive these documents, it is likely that your subscription transaction failed. In that case, you will need to subscribe again, making sure the transaction is completed.
In rare cases, subscribers receive a PayPal receipt, but do not receive a welcome message from the website. This indicates that the subscription account was not automatically created. If you are in this situation and you are unable to log in or reset your password as described below, please use the adjacent form to send us your name, email address, and PayPal transaction ID. We will research the issue and manually create your subscription account.
If you have successfully subscribed and are unable to log in, please note the following:
- If you are unable to log on, try resetting your password. This will solve most problems.
- If your username and password previously worked, but do not work now, please reset your password.
- If you do not receive a password reset email within a few minutes, contact us via the Subscriber Support form and we’ll manually reset the password and will get back to you once we verify your account. Please include, your name, email address, and PayPal transaction ID in your message.
- If you are a subscriber, but have not previously created a password, reset your password.
- If you still can’t connect, please contact us via the Subscriber Support form and we’ll help locate your account and restore your access.
- If you want to change your password, you can do so from your Account | Profile page once you are logged in.
- If your account includes automatic IP address authentication, but it’s not working as expected, please use the adjacent form to contact us. Please provide us with details about your account.
- If your account level allows you to provide access for a group of subscribers, please use the form to email us about making additions or deletions to your group.