March 12, 2021
Here is the contents of the March 12, 2021 issue of Sports Litigation Alert, an online sports-law journal.
- College Student Who Suffered Heat Stroke During Outdoor Jogging Class at University Receives Almost $40 Million in Settlement
- Hackney Publications Recognizes Sports Law Profession with ‘100 Law Firms with Sports Law Practices You Need to Know About’ Portal
- Former College Football Player Withdraws from Concussion Lawsuit Against Pittsburgh, Claiming He Never Intended to Sue
- Biden Administration to Review Title IX Policies and Regulations and Establish Gender Policy Council
- The University of Pittsburgh uses the Dragonetti Act to Attempt a Reversal on Its Former Wrestling Coach
- Second Circuit Upholds Decision that Interscholastic Basketball Officials Are Not Statutory Employees