June 19, 2020
Here is the contents of the June 19, 2020 issue of Sports Litigation Alert, an online sports-law journal.
- Ohio State University Requires COVID-19 Risk Waiver Execution Before Allowing Return to Voluntary Workouts
- Tennessee Titans Name Daniel Werly General Counsel, Former GC Burke Nihill Elevated to President/CEO
- International Olympic Committee Strengthens Its Stance on Political Statements, Coming Up on the Wrong Side of History, Again
- New Connecticut Case Proposes Liability to Race Track Owners and Lessees for Failing to Provide Security Measures to Prevent Post-Race Injuries
- Case Involving Field Manufacturer Highlights the Need to Preserve Error and Get a Written Ruling on Objections to Summary Judgment Evidence