January 31, 2020
Here is the contents of the January 31, 2020 issue of Sports Litigation Alert, an online sports-law journal.
- Paramount Pictures Moves to Dismiss Lawsuit Brought by Family of Ex-Football Player Who Died After Suffering Multiple Concussions
- Couple, Who Sued Reds and Others Over Foul Ball Injury Leading to Concussion, Voluntarily Dismisses Suit
- Board of Trustees of the University of Arkansas v. John Scott, Jr.: Drafting Buyout Clauses Reflecting the Economic Realities of Today’s College Football Game
- Federal Judge Grants Summary Judgment to University of Delaware in Case Involving Coaches’ Claim of Discrimination
- Fiedler v. Stroudsburg Area School District, et al. — Court Grants in Part Motion to Dismiss in School Concussion Case