September 13, 2019
Here is the contents of the September 13, 2019 issue of Sports Litigation Alert, an online sports-law journal.
- Dave Roberts, National Athletics Compliance leader and Sports Lawyer, Named Interim Director of Athletics at USC
- National Lacrosse League Names Former NHL Executive And Sports Lawyer Jessica Berman Deputy Commissioner and EVP of Business Affairs
- National Sports Law Institute Invites Attorneys and Others in the Industry to Annual Fall Conference on October 18 at Marquette
- New York’s Appellate Division Court Reverses Lower Court’s Finding for Sports Facility in Negligence Case
- Predictably, Ninth Circuit Sides with NCAA, PAC-12 About Whether Athletes Should be Paid as Employees
- Mets and Others Prevail In Spectator Accident Involving Cable Cover (or ‘Yellow Jacket’) Associated With Broadcast of Baseball Game