July 19, 2019
Here is the contents of the July 19, 2019 issue of Sports Litigation Alert, an online sports-law journal.
- NCAA College-Athletes to Receive Checks in August for $208 Million Antitrust Class-Action Settlement
- Breaking News — The Drake Group Endorses Effort in California to Allow College Athletes to Profit off Name, Image and Likeness
- Kevin Warren, Vikings Chief Operating Officer and Prominent Sports Lawyer, Named Big Ten Conference Commissioner
- The District Gives Final Approval to the Class Action Settlement in the St. Louis/St. Louis Rams PSL Litigation
- Coach Suffering Two Separate Head Injuries While Preforming Duties Entitled to Accidental Disability Benefits