September 14, 2018
Here is the contents of the September 14, 2018 issue of Sports Litigation Alert, an online sports-law journal.
- NSLIís Emerging Legal Issues in Collegiate, International, and Professional Sports, and Esports Set for Oct. 12
- AD David Williams Stepping Down to Start a New Sports, Law & Society Program at Vanderbilt Law School
- Negotiating Olympic Sponsorship Agreements with the IOC and USOC: An Exercise in Early Negotiations and Coordination among Business Units
- Court Holds Basketball Facility Not Required to Have AED On-site and Employees Were Protected from Claims of Negligence under Good Samaritan Law
- Judge Dismisses Case Against Hennepin County and Officials After Spectator Roughed Up and Ejected From Minnesota Vikings Game