August 17, 2018
Here is the contents of the August 17, 2018 issue of Sports Litigation Alert, an online sports-law journal.
- Florida High School Athletic Association Goes Against Heat-Related Illness Recommendations of Sports Medicine Advisory Committee
- US Club Soccer Mandates SafeSport Training for Coaches and Staff Following Federal Child Abuse Legislation Within Sport
- Duty of Care in Youth Soccer: Perspectives on Sherman et al. v The United States Soccer Federation et al.
- Eastern Michigan University Faces Title IX Lawsuit and OCR Investigation Over Decision to Cut Four Sports
- Judge Dismisses Claim Against University of Colorado Athletic Officials Over Botched Handling of Domestic Violence Accusations Against Coach