November 10, 2017
Here is the contents of the November 10, 2017 issue of Sports Litigation Alert, an online sports-law journal.
- Attorney Says Associations Are Within Their Rights to Suspend Referees Who Walk Out Over Anthem Protests
- Legal Representatives of MLB, NBA, and NFL Offer Insider Perspectives on the Top Levels of the Sports World
- Students File Lawsuit against School District and the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association
- Injured Fan Seeks To Overcome ‘Baseball Rule’ and Illinois Statutory Law In Foul Ball Lawsuit Against Chicago Cubs and MLB
- Appeals Court Upholds Rationale for Firing Facilities Manager Who Advocated Better Padding Behind Basketball Goals